OT legal matters

micky

Nov 27, 2020, 12:38:45 PM11/27/20

trader_4

Nov 27, 2020, 2:07:03 PM11/27/20
On Friday, November 27, 2020 at 12:38:45 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
> This story should appeal to trader especially:
>
> https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-inner-circle-saying-legal-team-giuliani-look-idiotic-report-2020-11

I read similar earlier in the week. It's no surprise. When you're a shyster who uses people,
good people won't work for you. On top of that, his case is hopeless, so far no evidence of
any significant fraud, much less of the kind of fraud he'd need to prove in the many states
to flip the result. So the good lawyers that understand election law won't get involved and
he's left with a clown show.

I see a federal appeals court just ruled against Trump in PA. So next step is the SC and
I think it's very doubtful that they will take the case.

Jim Joyce

Nov 27, 2020, 5:01:50 PM11/27/20
On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 11:06:57 -0800 (PST), trader_4 <tra...@optonline.net>
wrote:
I heard Trump say the other day that he won the election in a landslide,
that he has all of the facts and evidence on his side, and all he needs is
for the right judge to hear his case. The right judge will overturn the
election results (because they're massively fraudulent, dontcha know) and
award him 4 more years. (This is where the maskless crowd cheered.)

The right judge....isn't that how mobsters talk? I really don't like that
kind of talk from a sitting US President. I'm a few days behind, but last I
heard the court score was 1 partial win and 36 losses, so it seems like the
Trump team is having a hard time finding "the right judge".

micky

Nov 28, 2020, 12:37:21 AM11/28/20
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 27 Nov 2020 16:01:42 -0600, Jim Joyce
+1

And after saying that he would leave if the electoral college voted for
Biden**, he's changed that to, Biden has to prove that he won,or that he
got 80 million votes. LOL

Although it's not improper in most situations and certainly not illegal
to change one's mind, trump does it so often for that reason alone he's
not competent to hold elective office. Lauching an air attack on Iran
and then changing his mind while they were, iiuc, in flight, was another
example of a flighty personality.